Friday, October 21, 2005

WoWonder

WoWonder is me. I wonder what so terrible that lead up to my step son's death yesterday. I wonder why today as I wondered why when he was eighteen what could have sent him to prision, what kind of life breeds violence. I know it wasn't lack of opertunities, it was more many opertunities than one child should have to choose. It could have been pride, but it also could just been this mean ol bad world had no safe place for his brave soul.

I have said this blog is not a diary, DIARY stands for Dear I Always Remember You. The fastest arm wrestler anywhere, a wrestling champion, a young man with the brightest smile and adorable blue eyes, imprisioned for his pride and strength and returned with anger and nightmares I will never forget you Dear Teddy.

Quote from Gandhi shared this day relates to the loss of what Teddy's strength and anger teaches to us all. Teach your children work, conscience, character, morality, humanity, faith and principle. They will need it in judging situations of life and death they one day find themselves.

The Fundamental Plagues of Humankind - Mohandas K. Gandhi "There are seven sins in the world: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without faith, and politics without principle."

for Teddy a son and a big brother we never really knew, but loved all the same.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home