Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Para-NOID .... PEnTAgon ....

Your tax dollars hard at work making sure you are safe




From What I Wonder



for L
I had hoped to be there for this, but I am not there or a citizen of Colorado. I would had been doing something about the criminal discrimination taking place there. Hateful stuff this is. Why can they not find some way to accept who people who they are in their book of morals, I did. Accept who they love and accept that love for what it really is, and it is. A love kept in a nest called home, loved and charished between two people who really do love each other and that is a family. All we want is just a little human dignity, can you guys give them just that much, a little dignity.


Live and let Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home