Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I could not tell you 'He was one of you.'

More than likely too why you don't see this in network news programs, the story is dead there. On link tv, democracy now, Rachel Maddow, and others.

Some history first and search on this blog for "The Family" for more I have written about.


Part One


Part Two

More...

Information you need to know if you are conservative cultural type 'Christian'




I wonder what the 'Family' has done to influence the ethical wrongs being done by our own Air Force, read about this and see what you think, I will be glad to discuss.




Sex and power inside "the C Street House" 



I will let Democracy Now's Amy Goodman tell you who killed all those innocent people in Norway.

Talk to Action has more .... and more

Woe

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home