Friday, December 03, 2004

Wandering without focus

Intentions are intended to be good things, unless they are wasted, as I feel my intentions for the past few days has been. My direction has been skewed from its original intent thru over indulging in reading. I am a news junky, I can’t get enough and if I posted links to all I read I am sure you would agree, as it overwhelms me it would also you. This file I edit from is titled Out Of Oil, and one day I will post it when it is fully edited. This talking to self dialogue goes without such scruples excepting spell checks.

A much seen movie was 9/11 another must see is Uncovered: The Whole Truth About the Iraq War, I have intentions to see them both but have of as yet. Uncovered: The Whole Truth About the Iraq War was produced by MoveOn.org and the Center For American Progress both I visit often online. I buy into the so called ‘liberal’ press news and views, and find it utterly insane those who find discord with those who are critical of the Bush administration.
The transcript for Uncovered: pdf download to read till I can see the dvd.


An 'Out Of Oil' pre-link
David Goodstein: The End of the Age of Oil

Wonder

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home