Sunday, April 23, 2006

Some say little too little, little too late. I say it is never too late.

Abraham Lincoln once said, "I do good and I feel good. I do bad and I feel bad, and that is my religion." As a Christian, I was taught at an early age that the single most important departure in Christianity from the Judeo-Christian tradition as a whole was embodied in the simple teaching -- God is Love ~Gore at the Human Rights Campaign Gala on March 25, 2006


Discussed:: @ many places seems to be the buzz that irates those, those godwacked. :)

Teilhard de Chardin, one of the greatest theologians of the 20th century, wrote this: "There is almost a sensual longing for communion with others who have a large vision. The immense fulfillment of a friendship between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality impossible to describe."



Wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home