Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year

WoWonder has been added to The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the blogroll in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information.

This is my latest effort to divert you from the Google's impression of subject matter for WoWonder, as you can see for yourself when viewing 'next blog' on the blogger search item it takes you to an endless, mindless sloth of Christian postings, I thought it might be a wide spread conspiracy directed against me for a moment. But taking into account the word Atheist and how many times you find it on my blog, well this hopefully will lead to more freethinking, humanistic, science orientated minds. So here is to reason, mindfulness, good health and prosperity for some of us this year. Hope for the rest of ya! I don't give up without reason and I did miss the fireworks this year but got my update and live coverage, ty, jily.

After a few revisionist moments I find it is an all out conspiracy, by the usual suspects. It is a conspiracy I tell you!





Wonder declaring culture cyber war, peacefully. The purps leave footprints these cyber crusaders remind me of the phone banks in Colorado Springs calling other state representatives and fake news illuminating of a very few to appear very many
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so be good, speller, I'm not

<< Home